Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions

Okay it's  that time again .
I received these in the  RoseVoxBox  from Influenster
   Winter is  coming!!
and these are sucha  perfect addition to my shoes! one think I hate is getting cold  feet in the winter and  these babys are living up to as listed "warm cozy"  and  Wow!! the support of these things it makes my feet feel at ease.  I highly recommend you go out there and get a set of these!!!  I have big feet...and no trimming was required of these  but if you have smaller feet just follow the directions  its fo simple snip snip trim. and boom. your  sole's will be saved this winter Get out there and  buy some Cozy Cushions!!!

*DISSCLAIMER*  I did receive this product complimentary from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment