Tuesday, August 13, 2013

"Slim-Fast Strawberries ’N’ Cream Shake"

Where do I begin?!   I started my week off right as I  pulled the 
"Slim-Fast Strawberries ’N’ Cream Shake" Challenge out of my mailbox  well it was siting next to my door it was a rather big box that would  not  fit through a mail slot. I also took time out of my week  to shop for some things as this little  Martini glass came with the box .
I did invite a few family members over and we had our choices of cocktails and dreams
it indeed was a tie with our two favorites  the  oh  so sassy  "Sassy Strawberry Clad! Mock tail"
what genius came up with this one? Cause its got a splash of summer explosion in my mouth!
and my second choice the oh so divine  "Berry Sexy Vanilla Sunrise" hold that thought right there for a moment. Hello!! You had me and  Berries and vanilla! let me tell you  it was a trip mixing these but so worth it! it puts a new twist on weight loss cocktails the very idea indeed!
i'm smitten with these will be purchasing  more .




"This post was created in connection with my appointment as a SlimFast Ambassador."
product info below
http://www.influenster.com/review/slim-fast-strawberries-n-cream-shake
Yummy Slimfast  cocktail recipes
http://wow.slim-fast.com/cocktailrecipes.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment